At Bulu Mata Hijab, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. Bulu Mata Hijab occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user’s feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your personal details such as name, address, date of birth, contact information, e-mail address, mobile number and etc. The collection of your personal data is for the following purpose:
- To process your orders which has been made through the Bulu Mata Hijab online store includes processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- To update you on the delivery of the products
- To communicate with you by providing you with relevant products information, share information or advertising relating to our products or services and offer customer loyalty programmes.
- To verify the payment, you made online on the purchased of products from Bulu Mata Hijab online store
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information about our products and services, unless you have indicated that you are not agree to be contacted on this purpose.
- Internal record keeping;
- Legal Compliance and prevention of any crime or fraud activities
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
Bulu Mata Hijab
Email: email@example.com / WhatsApp: 010-214 2926
(Working hours: Mon – Fri (except public holidays) 9.00 am – 5:30 pm)